How We Collect Information
SEO-Process.com collects personal information in a variety of ways, including when you register with SEO-Process.com on this website, when you subscribe to SEO-Process.com services through this website, when you use SEO-Process.com products or services via the website, when you visit SEO-Process.com websites or the websites of certain SEO-Process.com partners, and when you enter Internet-based promotions or sweepstakes sponsored or administered by SEO-Process.com.
When you register on our website, we ask for and collect information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, and industry. For some products and services we may also ask for your address and information about you or your business’s assets or income. Once you register with SEO-Process.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
SEO-Process.com automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, SEO-Process.com cookie information, and the website page you request. SEO-Process.com uses this information to help diagnose problems with our servers, for system administration, and to examine our website traffic in aggregate. The information may be collected and used to improve the content of our Web pages and to customize content and/or layout for each user.
If you are purchasing something from a SEO-Process.com website, we need to know personally identifiable information such as your name, email address, mailing address, credit card number, and expiration date. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status. This information may also be used by SEO-Process.com to notify you of related products and services. Credit card information will not be shared or sold to unaffiliated third parties for any purpose without your express permission, except as necessary to process the transaction.
Use of Information
If you elect to provide us personal information, we use it primarily to deliver the service you requested. SEO-Process.com may use personal information in a variety of ways including the following:
- SEO-Process.com may use personal information collected through its website to send out targeted email promotions on behalf of its advertisers and industry partners.
- SEO-Process.com may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies in order to better deliver products and services that may be of interest and benefit to you.
- SEO-Process.com may use personal information to contact users regarding renewing subscriptions to SEO-Process.com services and products.
- SEO-Process.com may use personally identifiable information to send notification of CONVENTIONS. Net’s or, partners’ products and services by such methods as email and/or postal mail. If you provide financial information, we use that information primarily to verify your credit and collect payments for your purchases, orders, subscriptions, etc.
- SEO-Process.com may send product announcements or special edition e-letters to online registrants.
- SEO-Process.com occasionally conducts subscriber and/or user surveys to better target our content to our audiences. The aggregated information collected is sometimes shared with our advertisers; however, we will do not share specific individual information with a third-party.
- SEO-Process.com operates several websites featuring its travel-related content and services. SEO-Process.com may share personal information collected from users of its websites internally across these websites to better serve its users.
SEO-Process.com has numerous products and services and therefore numerous email and promotion lists. In an effort to allow users to tailor their participation in SEO-Process.com services and promotions, SEO-Process.com provides users the ability to choose specific lists or products of interest and opt-out options are product and use/list specific. All email promotions sent from SEO-Process.com provide an opt-out link at the bottom of the email pursuant to which users can opt-out of specific products and promotions. If you receive one of these emails and wish to unsubscribe please follow the instructions given in each email or contact email@example.com.
Sharing of Information Collected With Third Parties
In general, SEO-Process.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We may provide personal information about our users to trusted partners and vendors who work on behalf of or with SEO-Process.com under confidentiality and similar agreements prohibiting such parties’ further use of the information. These companies may use your personal information to help SEO-Process.com communicate with you about offers from SEO-Process.com and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to use or share this information.
- When you register for an educational program, contest, or other promotion that is sponsored by a third party, the third party will be provided personally identifiable information unless otherwise posted in connection with the promotion.
- SEO-Process.com may from time to time share personal information such as email addresses with trusted third parties who deliver content that is likely to be of interest to the user and subject to opt-out obligation on the part of such third party.
- We may share personal information where we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, a court order, or legal process served on SEO-Process.com, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- If SEO-Process.com is acquired by or merged with another company, we will transfer information about you to this other company in connection with the acquisition or merger.
This website takes commercially reasonable precautions to protect your personal information. When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as credit card and payment information, we re-direct users to industry standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encrypted servers. As a result, sensitive data you submit to our website such as credit card and payment information is transmitted securely over the Internet.
SEO-Process.com is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive the information. SEO-Process.com also links to a wide variety of other sites and contains advertisements of third parties. We are not responsible for their privacy policies or how they treat information about their users.
About Children’s Privacy
Update/Change Your Data
To update your email address or change your email preferences please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Else Should I Know About My Privacy When Online?
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online – for example through email, discussion lists, or elsewhere – that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your personal information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you’re online.
Your Consent To This Policy